From Fortune 500 clients to nonprofit organizations, Starr’s Accident & Health products cover employees and their families around the world.
Starr Insurance Companies is a global provider of Accident & Health insurance solutions. Our team of experts understands the changing risk environment, and develops solutions to enable the success of companies, organizations, and their people. With Starr Insurance Companies, Accident & Health insurance is made easy.
We create customized insurance solutions to offer people protection through a range of distribution channels.
- Youth and Amateur Sports Organizations, Schools (K-12), Higher Education (including Intercollegiate Sports)
- Volunteer Groups, Child Care Centers, Religious Organizations / Churches, Nonprofit Organizations, NGOs, Municipalities, Unions, Camps, Conferences
- Mid-level to Large Corporations
- Financial Institutions
- Associations, Affinity Groups
- Participant Accident Medical
- Intercollegiate Sports and Mandatory Student Accident Coverage
- Schools PK-12 Mandatory, Voluntary and Catastrophic
- Defense Base Act Companion Available
Leisure Travel (Trip Cancellation, Interruption, and Personal Benefits Available)
Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Basic AD&D
- Voluntary AD&D
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Accident Medical Expense
- Pre-Existing Coverage
- Repetitive Motion Coverage
- HMO/PPO Coverage
- Accident Dental Expense
- Group Travel & Assistance Services
- Bereavement and Trauma Counseling Benefit
- Coma Benefit
- Disability Benefit
- Emergency Medical Benefits
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Benefit
- Emergency Reunion
- Home Alteration and Vehicle Modification
- Hospital Confinement
- Repatriation of Remains
- Severe Burns
- Many additional and customizable benefits available
- Starr Insurance Companies’ Accident & Health claims departments are located in New York City and Philadelphia and are managed by experienced claims professionals. Our in-house claims team supervises / manages all aspects of claims handling and oversees the performance of our TPAs.
Benefits described herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.