Starr Insurance Companies offers primary and excess casualty coverage for construction risks both common and unusual. Our experienced underwriters work with you to create a customized casualty insurance program that delivers the risk protection you need in a world of ever-evolving global skylines.
With an extensive risk appetite, our level of experience and expertise allows us to understand our clients’ risk profiles and ensure they’re provided with a long-standing solution for construction coverage.
- Trade & General Contractors’ practice policies and individual projects involved in Infrastructure, including:
- Interior Fit Out
- Loss Sensitive & Guaranteed Cost Product Offerings
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Lead, Buffer, and Capacity Excess
- Primary: Varies by coverage line
- Excess: Up to $25,000,000
- Board certified, in-house safety professionals
- Coverages are available in all 50 states and D.C.
- Deep industry knowledge – fast response time
- Experienced credit analyst staff – review financial statements for installments and/or collateral needs
- Experienced account service managers – assist with all needs that you may have during your policy term
- Prompt, reliable, and responsive professionals - consistent high level of service
- Strong, stable market – committed to long-term relationships
- Experienced staff – enhances turnaround time
- Individualized solutions – coverage terms tailored to the needs of the client
- Three line (Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, and Commercial Auto Liability)
- Experienced claims oversight staff – respond quickly and effectively to major events
Please Note: Some territories may have alternate guidelines with regards to – target markets / minimums / coverages / LOB offerings
Coverages herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, Starr Insurance & Reinsurance Limited, Starr Specialty Insurance Company, Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company, Starr International (Europe) Limited, Starr Syndicate Limited at Lloyd’s of London, Starr International Insurance (Asia) Ltd., Starr Property & Casualty (China) Company, or Starr International Insurance (Singapore) Pte., Ltd. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.